Mark a certain part with a circle

Agreed, but I prefer character map since there are different thickness circles!

@MusicalBox
@Elusien
@jonray
@Namna
@PoisonedSlice
@shotcut
@david.lyon

Sorry for the late reply
 Thank you very much everyone. I learned something good again.

2 Likes

I learned how there are so many different ways to achieve a result with Shotcut.

1 Like

I have to do it with Glaxnimate. I drew a circle. I adjusted the size.

Now it’s time to follow up. ie animation.

Do we have to create a path on v1 in it? ie how to follow circle.

I couldn’t look at the glaxnimate classes
 I think this seems like a much more advanced method

My work continues

Il faudrait que @MusicalBox nous fasse un tutoriel sur l’animation du cercle avec dĂ©placement, variation du diamĂštre 

*Personnellement je ne l’utilise pas, je prĂ©fĂšre pour les figures simples utiliser le filtre “Shapes” disponible sur le site d’ @Elusien *
Bien-sĂ»r il ne fonctionne que sur les anciennes versions de SC, mais c’est trĂšs rapide d’exporter la sĂ©quence et la rĂ©importer dans la derniĂšre version de SC

It would be necessary that @MusicalBox makes us a tutorial on the animation of the circle with displacement, variation of the diameter

Personally I don’t use it, I prefer for simple figures to use the “Shapes” filter available on @Elusien’s site
Of course it works only on old versions of SC, but it’s very fast to export the sequence and import it back in the latest version of SC

https://www.elusien.co.uk/shotcut/filters/Shapes/index.html

2 Likes

I just made my first animation with Glaxnimate. I got 90% of the effect I wanted on V1. That’s very good
 the circle follows
 it comes with some work. It’s nice.

4 Likes

Go for it, @ertan! Good luck! :smile:

Good idea. Like I said above, I already started a short Glaxnimate tutorial about creating simple static shapes. When I get back to it, I’ll add a chapter on animating the size, the position and the color (why not?) of the shapes.

Comme je l’ai dit plus haut, j’ai dĂ©jĂ  commencĂ© un petit tutoriel sur la crĂ©ation de formes statiques simples avec Glaxnimate. C’est une bonne idĂ©e d’ajouter un chapitre sur l’animation de la taille, de la position et (pourquoi pas ?) de la couleur de ces formes.

Yes trim path. Here is one way:

I timestamped the section where he demonstrates the animation (subtitles required) but Kamigeek has a lot of other useful tutorials. @MusicalBox has also done a more thorough tutorial in English on a similar topic and it’s worth watching in its entirety, when you have a spare 10 minutes.

1 Like

Over the next few months, once I’ve finished the OpenCV Tracker that I’m working on, I’m going to have a look at getting this going again for myself as I really need it.

I added text labels to the circle to reduce ambiguity because some people might not know what’s inside the circle.

*This is just my experiment. It’s not available yet.

1 Like

I agree, this is part of the necessary improvements. In the meantime, you have to change the coordinate values manually and it’s not easy.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.