Mailadressen Blacklist hier?

Warum funktionieren hier keine Outlook Adressen zum Registrieren ?
Musste jetzt zig mal Probieren mich zu Registrieren.

So mit Rückmeldungen habt ihr das wohl nicht so oder wie ?

See the response that @shotcut gave here:

Sehen Sie sich die Antwort von Shotcut hier an:

About a year ago I switched to use an e-mail delivery service instead of sending from our server, and it worked with my Outlook test account at that time. We are sending the e-mail, but I do not full control over whether it gets to you - no sender does for Internet e-mail.

Tja und genau diese Bestättigungsmail kommt nie an. Bis heute nicht. Sollte man sich vieleicht mal drum kümmern.

First of all, this is mainly an english forum. So in respect for the others and to improve the likelyhood to get help
you should switch to english. Any translating tool would help with this.

Then please be kind and patient as this is a free “product”. The Software Shotcut and this Forum. People mainly doing this in their free-time. So please treat this service accordingly.

And for the mail-address part its like with any other mail provider out there. You are the responsible person to care about the mails of your mailbox. I dont think that this forum or any other forum will prevent the use of Outlook-Mails because its a huge provider and the would cut-off customers.

A possible solution for this would in my opinion be to have a look at your Spam-Folder because most Mails get directly pushed there nowadays. If the mail isn’t there maybe there is a typo in the mail-address you have entered for registration. It could also be that there are some rules defined in your Mailbox to automatically delete incoming Mails.

Ich bin nun mal Deutscher Abstammung, Lebe in Deutschland also Schreibe ich auch in meiner Landessprache das hat nichts mit Respecktlosigkeit zu tun.
Des weiteren Verkehjere ich auch in anderen English Sprachigen Foren in dem es der Entwickler GEschafft hat einen DEUTSCHEN Abschnitt im Forum zu Integrieren damit man sich dort Ausstauschen kann, man sieht also das es geht da braucht man sich hier nichrt Rausreden das ihr ein Englisches Forum seid, es geht.
Und es hat ebenfalls NICHTS damit zu tun das die Software FREI ist alles offen, das sind nur Ausreden, sorry, aber eine andere Bezeichnung habe ich nicht dafür. Des weiteren sagt DEINE Aussage aus das es auch nicht Interessiert und eine Blackmail Mail List wird schon Exisiteiren sonst würden ja Mails ankommen und das ist nun mal NICHT der Fall.
Damit wäre alles Gesagt.

It is possible that your IP address has entered the DNS blacklist. You can check this through a special service, such as HostTracker. If your IP address is blacklisted, I recommend using a VPN. It is also possible that the email address itself fell into spam filters.

NO IP Blacklist

“It’s also possible that the email address itself got caught in spam filters.”

So with your system, because with me, hardly

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.