Every time i keep wanting to use the editor it keeps on crashing i can’t load in to edit my videos. Am i doing anything wrong?
Need more information to determine what’s wrong.
Welcome and sorry to hear about the problem. What is your operating system and how did you get Shotcut?
- incompatibility as suggested above
- bad install (missing or corrupt files) or upgrade (conflicting files)
- anti-malware is blocking something critical from loading
- computer needs a reboot
- faulty RAM
- using an operating system or its version that is not supported
- using a build not made by us
- If you have ever used Shotcut successfully then something bad may have crept into the app saved settings. How to reset depends on the operating system, but there is info in the FAQ mentioned above. The Windows installer has a checkbox to “Remove Shotcut Settings from Registry.”
This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.