The first time I did this it worked perfectly.
- Add clip and move it to a track
- Add image and move it to a track above clip, make both same length
- Add filter for size and position
- Set image starter position then click the little keyframe stopwatch next to Size Position Zoom
- move forward a step in the video then move overlay image to its intended position for that point in the track.
As the video (and my previous experience) shows, every time I move forward in time and then move my overlay, a new keyframe position should appear.
but this time it’s only creating a new keyframe the first time I move forward in the track.
afterwards, nothing doing… can I set them manually?