Is this a common glitch

What is your operating system?

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

I’ve been using ShotCut on my computer for a long time but for some reason whenever I split my video it gives me this screen and corrupts in the entire video I’m working on ?!

My operating system is Windows 11
And my version is the latest version 64-bit

Is this a new problem that started, for example, after a Shotcut upgrade?

What do you mean by “corrupts in the entire video

A screen capture of the entire Shotcut window would be best than that photo of your screen.
Or even better, a video capture of the entire Shotcut window, showing the bug as you experience it.

That screen means there is no video. Clearly explain your steps “split my video” because I am not able to reproduce it when I use the Timeline Split button. It could also be that video you are working with does not seek properly or is variable frame rate, which ties in with not seeking properly. We try to detect and warn these situations but cannot make it perfect. If you think that is the problem, select the clip and choose Properties > Convert. When the convert job is done, Shotcut replaces all of the matching clips in the timeline.

Normally, that kind of screen only appears in the Source player or a thumbnail in playlist/timeline. I cannot get audio-only files or video clips where I have suppressed the video to show this in the Project player from the timeline. And that is because there is a hidden black background track to show when there is nothing else to show. So, something may have become corrupt in the timeline. If you can reproduce the problem from a new project, please list them here.