Is there a way to slow down the playback speed of the video while it is playing?

Bonjour.
Il y a t’il un moyen de ralentir la vitesse de lecture de la video pendant la lecture de celle ci ?
Ca serait tres pratique pour synchroniser plus facilement le son et l’image
Merci.

Hello
Is there a way to slow down the playback speed of the video while it is playing ?
It would be very practical to synchronize the sound and the image more easily
thank you

You can go to the video properties and slow it down whilst the video is playing but the video will stop at that moment

so you will have to hit the play button again, the video playback speed has then changed to what you selected

On most systems holding the cursor keyboard key right to step frame-by-frame is like a slow speed.

Merci pour vos reponses.
Ma pratique :
Lorsque la video etrangere est de tres bonne qualité, par rapport a la video francaise :
convertir la video francaise a la bonne frequence image, si necessaire, pour synchroniser avec la video etrangere,
ensuite propriété/ Vitesse, pour une seule video, mais uniquement Francaise,
je regle la vitesse d’une video francaise pour la synchroniser avec une video etrangere, pour avoir approximativement la meme durée pour les deux video.
Ensuite je detache l’audio de la video etrangere et francaise,
puis, j’installe l’audio francaise sur la video etrangere, et je fais de legere decoupe de l’audio et replacement de l’audio pour parfaitement synchroniser l’audio et la video etrangere.

Pendant ce travail, la vitesse de lecture sera celle de la video etrangere, : normale, non modifiée.
Quand j’en ai terminé, j’ai le son en Francais, adapté a la video etrangere pris sur internet.
En ne modifiant pas la durée de la video etrangere, je peux toujours retelecharger la video etrangere, et y installer le son francais, adapté pour la video d’internet.

Mais la vitesse de deroulement de la video pendant ce travail n’est pas tres pratique, si je pouvais ralentir a la demande, la video etrangere sans modifier sa vitesse dans les propriétés, ca m’aiderais beaucoup dans ce travail.

Quand aux touches du clavier, cela implique pas mal de concentration pour le ne pas rater le debut de la voix ou la fin, a cause de la vitesse de lecture de la video etrangere, dont qu’il ne faut pas modifier la vitesse afin de garder imperativement l’original intact dans sa vitesse,
ca me permet,
si j’ai perdu la video etrangere de la retelecharger sans avoir a refaire tout le travail de recherche de la bonne vitesse puisque le son francais est adapté desormais a cette video etrangere.

Pour moi, le gros probleme, c’est de travailler efficacement avec une vitesse de lecture de la video etrangere pas trop rapide et que je pourrais ralentir a volonté, mais dont je ne veux pas modifier sa vitesse reelle, pour n’avoir ensuite que le son francais a lui mettre, si je dois refaire un telechargement.

J’espere me faire comprendre.

Thank you for your answers.
My practice:
When the foreign video is of very good quality, compared to the French video:
convert the French video to the correct image frequency, if necessary, to synchronize with the foreign video,
then property/Speed, for a single video, but only French,
I adjust the speed of a French video to synchronize it with a foreign video, to have approximately the same duration for both videos.
Then I detach the audio from the foreign and French video,
then, I install the French audio on the foreign video, and I do light cutting of the audio and replacement of the audio to perfectly synchronize the audio and the foreign video.

During this work, the playback speed will be that of the foreign video: normal, unmodified.
When I’m done, I have the sound in French, adapted to the foreign video taken on the internet.
By not modifying the duration of the foreign video, I can always redownload the foreign video, and install the French sound, adapted for internet video.

But the speed of the video during this work is not very practical, if I could slow down the foreign video on demand without modifying its speed in the properties, it would help me a lot in this work.

As for the keyboard keys, this requires a lot of concentration so as not to miss the beginning of the voice or the end, because of the speed of playback of the foreign video, of which the speed should not be modified in order to imperatively keep the original intact in its speed,
it allows me,
if I have lost the foreign video, redownload it without having to redo all the work of finding the right speed since the French sound is now adapted to this foreign video.

For me, the big problem is to work efficiently with a playback speed of the foreign video that is not too fast and that I could slow down at will, but I don’t want to change its real speed, to then only have the French sound to put on it, if I have to download again.

I hope to make myself understood.