Is there a way to create a warp or bubble effect?

Is there a process to warp or expand a section on some frame or clip? Warping a face or some object, for example.

Not sure exactly what you’re looking for, but you might want to experiment with the following filters.

360: Transform (Pitch & Roll)
Elastic Scale
Corner Pin

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.