Installing in wrong language - Layout Problem

What is your operating system?
Windows 10

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
64bit

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

The Problem is my regional setting is set to Lebanon and that make default language is Arabic, but I already made the default language is English US so when I install any program it should see the default language.
When Installing Shotcut and run it is will start with Arabic language and use right to left layout.
If I change the language to English they layout is not completely turn to Left to right
For Example the zoom bar in timeline the still from right to left not left to right.
Any filter with bars to control setting still behave from right to left not left to right.

See pic1

The Only Version which I have and can be installed with no problem is 20.11.28. When I change language all layout change to left to right correctly.

See pic2

There is very little we can do about this. It already chooses the best language it can understand, and most of that is determined in a library we use but do not make or control. Some things will depend on the Windows region setting independent of the Shotcut Language setting, and that is by design.

Hello and thanks for your reply.
AS you can see that old version work Okay when change the language and layout change in correct way.
Please note that my regional setting still same not changed since I started using Shotcut long time ago.
I think if it is possible to chose installation language in installing that my solve the problem.

Kindly
Samer H.

Sorry, I misunderstood some of your report, and thought it was about the default language selection.

In Shotcut’s Settings menu?

We upgraded the UI libraries. This caused many small changes in behavior. I know very little about right-to-left other than it exists and makes a different text direction. It seems the direction is now determined by the system language and not Shotcut’s Settings > Language.
I was able to reproduce it on Linux where I can easily change the system language for an individual application. I found some stuff in the UI documentation to get the direction from the language and set the layout for the application UI, but it is not working. This might be a bug in the library.