Installation error in windows 11

When trying to install a Shotcut version 24.04.28, I get the following error: "an error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory: MoveFile failed; code 5. Acceso denegado.

I’ve already seen several tutorials for this error, and I’ve made the adjustments, but I still can’t install it.

Is this a new install or upgrade? It is the first I have heard about it, and there have been millions of installs.

You need to ensure Shotcut is closed before installing and during installation. It is also possible there is a background program running from a job that did not finish before closing.

Reboot and try again. If it continues to be a problem, I do not know how to fix it. Use the portable or App Store version.

It is a new installation on Windows 11.
I already tried to solve the error the way you say and I still can’t install it.

Maybe your anti-malware is out-of-date or garbage. You do not need the installer.

On the contrary, it is more than updated, because the computer where I am trying to install it belongs to a company that has Symantec Endpoint Protection installed

“Access Denied” means you do not have permission to put the files in that location. Maybe you can choose a different directory to install to. Or use the portable version from the download page. Or, ask the company who owns the device for permission to install the program.

Thanks