Instale una versión antigua y ahora no inicia el programa

instale una versión antigua y ahora no me deja abrir el programa, he desistalado y vuelto a instalar la versión nueva y viceversa reiniciado el pc etc…y no hay forma de iniciar el programa.
¿que puedo hacer para que funcione el programa?

Google Translation from Spanish to English :
I installed an old version and now it won’t let me open the program, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new version and vice versa restarted the pc etc… and there is no way to start the program.
What can i do to make the program work?

@eloy_piqueras, please use English. This way we can help you better and faster and other users can also benefit from the consultation.

lo siento pero no se escribir ingles, solo español

he instalado un portable y tampoco me inicia el programa

Mi primer idioma es el francés. Utilizo Google Translate cuando necesito escribir en otros idiomas. Especialmente cuando busco ayuda. Siento que es mi responsabilidad proporcionar mis solicitudes en inglés, en lugar de esperar a las personas que podrían ayudarme a traducir todos mis mensajes.

My first language is french. I use Google Translate when I need to write in other languages. Especially when I’m seeking for help. I feel it’s my responsibility to provide my requests in English, instead of expecting the ones who might help me to translate all my messages themselves.

nstall an old version and now it won’t let me open the program, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new version and vice versa restarted the pc, etc … and there is no way to start the program.
What can I do to make the program work?

1 Like

al final e instalado esta virsion shotcut-win32-200901 y me a dejado

I’m not an expert for this kind of problems, but have you tried to check Remove Shotcut Settings From Registry when installing ?

registry2

But if you have created custom filter presets or custom layouts you will probably lose them if you use this option.

gracias era eso

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.