I'm Having An Issue with My Video Frame Rate

Hello all,

First time posting here, hope I can get some get some help. I recorded some b-roll on my iphone a few months back that I wanna use for a video I just made. The problem is that they’re recorded in different fps rate so the b-roll doesn’t fit the whole screen of the video I recorded on my camera.

I recorded the vids on my iphone at 24fps while I recorded the vid on my camera at 60 fps 1920 1080. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done about this! I would be very grateful in knowing so!

Thanks a lot!

There is nothing to do. Shotcut chooses a good default way to handle this mixture. Set your preferred Video Mode and you are basically done.

Tried doing that but it didn’t seem to work… IS it possible I could see a visual example lol?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand this part. If your b-roll videos don’t fit the screen, surely it can’t be caused by different frame rates, it must be because of a different aspect ratio.
Example:
Your main video : 1920 x 1080
Your b-rolls: 1440 x 1080

It would look like this

Add a Size, Position & Rotate filter to your b-roll clips and zoom until they fill the screen

XyFExzRuov

tHANKS

P.S. Crop: Source filter with the Center checkbox is more efficient.

In what way ? Does it use less resources ?

Less computational

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.