IG Channel Promo Video

This is a short promo video for my upcoming pinhole photography IG channel. Since IG wants vids, I’ll be using Shotcut to create short clips from my still images in this project.

3 Likes

Neat! This looks like a very cool project. I shortly experimented with pinhole photography thirty-something years ago. I was not too good at processing the negatives though.

I wonder if pinhole as gone digital… I guess it could work.

I like the video very much. Short and intriguing. I’ll follow your Instagram channel to see how this project will evolve.

By the way, it took my a short while to figure out that IG means Instagram. Maybe you could avoid the abbreviation in the video description on YouTube. Just for the sake of old farts like me.
:older_man:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Yes, IG=Instagram. :slightly_smiling_face: And just to be clear (or blurry, as it were) these photos are shot on film and scanned to be seen on a computer. Digi pinholers are out there, I’m just not one of them.

1 Like

same here :older_man:

1 Like

Nice shorts video for IG channel promotion. Thanks for sharing this video.

Nice! Which pinhole is f/160? I’ve thought about trying a Thingyfy pinhole at some point, but hoped to find some more sample photos first since they’re kind of expensive. And some of them only get to around f/78.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.