I can't upload any videos+dark theme gone

What is your operating system?
Windows 10

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
23.05.07 it doesnt say if its 32 or 64 bit there

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

Problem 1-> I am not able to load any videos onto shotcut. There is a circle with a slash in it when I try to drag a video in. Also when I try to upload a video the client crashes every time. I made sure to be on the timeline but this still happens. It seems I am no longer able to use shotcut until this is fixed.

problem 2-> My shotcut switched to white mode for some reason. When I go into settings there isn’t an option for themes to change back to dark mode.

There is a pinned thread that you missed that addresses the dark theme issue. See it here.

I was able to change the theme to dark. But I still can’t upload any videos to shotcut by dragging a video into the timeline. There is a circle with a slash in it not allowing me to drag any videos in to edit. Or if I try to open file I can play it in the video player in shotcut but if I try to drag it down the the timeline to edit then shotcut freezes and crashes every time.

Do you have the Timeline tab selected?
Can’t drag media into the Keyframes tab.
2023-05-14_07-51-37

Hello,

Yes I do have the timeline selected. The client always freezes and crashes anytime I try to upload any video to edit. Screenshot - 98dc23de9c1956daf8eb40bfda40ff53 - Gyazo

The video file you are trying to edit is not seekable. See how long the video is.
2023-05-14_08-11-26

Ohhhhh yes that is the issue. I tried one of my newer videos and it worked. That is a video issue. Thank you this is now resolved.