I cant keep editing a second project after finishing the first one as Shocut will render the first job again

What is your operating system?
Windows 10 22H2 Pro x64 updated

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
22.12.21 (as the latest is crashing here)

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

Ill try to explian:

• I work with an edition (add some videos, effects, etc);
  • I finish all edits and put this file to the encode list and its encoding;
  • If I delet all tracks to start a new project or if I wait the project to finish encode and try to work with another project, when I send it to encode queue the end result will be the same project as before, so I have to close Shotcut and open it again to start a new project and this way the project will work as intented.

I would like to know if its an bug or some sort of configuration that I dont know of?

Sorry about my english and sorry the delay to report it as Im without time so I prefer to close shotcut, open it again to continue my jobs so I dont waste time :stuck_out_tongue:

Either I do not understand or I do not reproduce it. I suggest you view the XML of the two export jobs (right-click) and compare them.

nvm. im back to previoous version and using almost everyday so i prefer wait a new relese fixing it or keeping the same version that works for me. i cant have any log, xml, etc as im running the previous version. i posted it here so you know that there is this problem in the new version.

You can use as many versions as you want if you get the Portable (.zip) version.

hello guys. tried the new version and all seems to be fine here. ill do more tests but it seems its ok.