I can't edit filters on my clips?

I’m not sure if im missing something, or I’ve messed up shotcut somehow. I would like to use the filter “Color Grading” for a clip but when I select Color Grading, the only thing that happens is that it says ‘Color Grading’ with the check mark next to it. Usually when I select this I will get the color wheel that appears below the filters so that I can color grade my clips. However, the color wheel does not appear when I select Color Grading. Instead, it just leaves the space below empty.

This is also the case for when I try to add text to a clip. It doesn’t give me the options to edit the text. I haven’t had this issue in the past. In fact, I just edited and uploaded a video to Youtube today using both of those filters. But now, it does not work.

Sorry for writing a novel, I’m really hoping that someone can help out with this issue. Thank you! :sweat_smile:

Restart the app and try again. Reboot and try again. See if changing Settings > Display Method makes a difference.

When this happens to me, I just save my work and restart shotcut. Then I open my work again.

Hi, thanks for the response. I’ve tried restarting shotcut, restarting my computer, and changing the display method several times. I’ve even tried uninstalling and reinstalling shotcut several times. Is there anything else that would affect this?

my apologies, everything is working now. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.