I can’t insert a video below there is a red cross

i cant make a clip in my task list

I’m sorry, I can’t understand what problem you want solving. If you have difficulty explaining it in English, please explain in German and feed that though Google Translate and post the English translation here.

Es tut mir leid, ich kann nicht verstehen, welches Problem Sie lösen möchten. Wenn Sie Schwierigkeiten haben, es auf Englisch zu erklären, erklären Sie es bitte auf Deutsch und geben Sie es über Google Translate ein und veröffentlichen Sie die englische Übersetzung hier.

1 Like

ok ich kann kein Video untenm einfügen dort ist daan ein rotes Kreuz an dem clip

ok i can’t insert a video below there is a red cross on the clip

Im Screenshot haben Sie die AUDIO-Spur A1 ausgewählt. Sie können den VIDEO-Clip in der Quellspur nicht auf die AUDIO-Spur ziehen. Sie müssen die VIDEO-Spur V2 auswählen und den Quellclip darauf ziehen.

In the screenshot you have the AUDIO track A1 selected. You cannot drag the VIDEO clip in the source track to the AUDIO track. You need to select the VIDEO track V2, and drag the source clip to that.

1 Like

You beat me to it this time, by about 30 seconds.

1 Like

Actually, it is allowed and completely sensible if the video also has audio.
If you see :no_entry_sign: then you either need to restart Shotcut or use the Timeline toolbar or keyboard shortcuts to add the clip to the current track.

1 Like

Today I must admit to having said something really stupid.
I knew that.
I forgot it.

Apologies to all.

I have deleted the post above, because I said something incorrect, and I don’t want to confuse any later reader of this thread.

For the curious, my INCORRECT post is reproduced here.

ok thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.