I am in Iraqi Kurdistan! ...beautiful Erbil!

Made 100% with Shotcut. I recently trialed Premiere Pro, but found it to be excruciatingly unintuitive, and missed the simplicity of Shotcut.

8 Likes

Wnat a lovely video. Some nice techniques too. I liked the “speed up motion” at the end. It is so refreshing to see such an enthusiastic video about an area of the world that many associate with the worst of human nature. Videos like this show that the majority of the world’s population are decent human beings (as evidenced by your story about the money-changers) who are interested in their fellow man, it is such a shame that a very small proportion have such a large sway to cause the events we see happening in the news.

4 Likes

And of course the media’s own agenda, but hey, that is for another forum altogether. :grinning:

1 Like

Nicely summarized Elusien, and thanks for the nice feedback. :slight_smile:

For my money, @stgtravels, your videos are the bee’s knees - an absolute masterclass in the art of travelogue making!
You bring the perfect mix of interesting facts together with a friendly style of presentation. The quality and level of entertainment I get from your videos is better than some professional reports I’ve seen from around he globe on BBC News and Sky News.
And I agree with every word @elusien said. It’s actually an eye-opener.Thank you and bravo! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

@jonray Thanks so much for your comment; I’m very happy to hear you enjoyed the video. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.