i have a intro i need to put in the front of my videos. and i want to pick up all the clips together as if they weren’t cut for editing. so that they dont lose any space or get weird unnneded transitions. how ca i grab every clip at once and move them as a whole? or can i append something to the front instead of back?
- In the Timeline menu, turn on Ripple All Tracks (you might want to turn that off after doing this).
- Position the play head to the beginning of the timeline.
- Open the video or image you want to put in the front into the Source player. (If it is already in Playlist, double-click it to open it in the Source viewer.)
- Trim and filter the clip within the Source player as needed (optional).
- Click the Paste button on the Timeline toolbar (or choose Edit > Paste in the menu or press Ctrl+V).
thank you. it helped a lot.
This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.