How to make YouTube shorts from zoom meeting recording

I am not sure but I think my videos from zoom webinar are 16:9 which is wider than its high

the camera is elgato facecam. looking on google it has A pro-grade lens that outputs uncompressed 1080p60 video without artifacts.

is it possible to convert this for youtube shorts to - vertical orientation with a 9:16 aspect ratio and 1920 pixels by 1080 pixels resolution.

there is plenty of space at the sides in the videos I would just want to remove the bits at the sides to attain this.
any help would be appreciated.

Hi @lotusmoon

Try this:

OH Wow thank you so much I will spend some time with that tonight and let you know how it goes. Brilliant thank you

1 Like

Thank so much yes that worked could you tell me what the initial default mode was as it has stayed on the vertical mode?

Also what is the difference between vertical HD 3O and HD 60 on your video I could not see which one you chose.

many thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t know what the Shotcut default Video Mode is.
But since your camera outputs 1080p60 videos, I’ll guess that your preferred Mode should be HD 1080p 60fps

In my video I chose HD 30.
30 and 60 is the frame rate (number of frames per second) of a video. Your camera for example shoots 60 images per second.

Thank you so much. This is completely helpful now I can make you tube shorts :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.