How to Install Shotcut (Windows)

Hi, I have created a pretty quick 1 min tutorial to install shotcut on windows. Usually the tutorials I see about Installing shotcut are like 5-10 mins long, which is totally too much for a topic like installing a software.

So I thought up to create a short, concise, subtitled (with a little bit of humorous talks in them), easy to understand video so less time is wasted.

Here it is, do tell me if there is any problem:-

I have not voiced this video because of my very poor audio editing skills, trust me I can make a audio recorded on 5000$ mic sound like a 1$ toy guitar mic.

Have a great day.

1 Like

I think that if a person does not know how to perform basic computer operations, such as installing an application, then it makes sense for a person to first learn basic skills when working with a computer, and not immediately try to master an editing program. The installation process for the vast majority of applications boils down to repeatedly clicking the “next” button.

1 Like

Yep, that’s why I already said that it is very easy to install shotcut, or let’s say basically any app.

They only come to computers because of the reason to expand their editing capability. Maybe the audience I have mentioned is very specific, but you can still find them if you look for them.

Anyways, I would remove that part from my post as I also think now it doesn’t make any sense. And now, the main reason for making this video would be because if long tutorials.

Have a great day… :smile: