How to export High@L5.2

I’m trying to figure out how to set the level when I export. Right now i can get it to export at High@L4.1 trying to export at High@L5.2

You shouldn’t “set” the level. The encoder should choose the lowest level that is appropriate for your configuration. For H.264, to get to Level 5.2, you would need to set the resolution/frame rate such that it exceeds the specification for level 5.1. That would be higher than 1,920×1,080@120fps or 2,048×1,536@80fps.

Disclaimer: I haven’t tried this, so I don’t know if it would actually give you level 5.2 in the output. But my point is that the level is not a “setting” for this reason.

The video I’m exporting is 3840x540 resolution but I the FPS is only 24. I know with other encoders it’s a setting you can adjust during the export process so was curious if you could adjust it in Shotcut as well.

Nope, it isn’t a setting. But don’t worry - Shotcut will make sure the profile/level are set correctly. For that resolution/framerate, you should only need level 3.2.