Hi guys, I’m suffering with Greenscreen already several months. So I would appreciate any recommendations.
As you can see on the right side there is a spill on the head and arm.
- 2 daylight bulbs (45 W CFL-Daylight) with umbrellas for subject 45 degree left and right.
- I also tried with and without 2 softboxes (45w CLF-Daylight) to light greenscreen. From what I see the greenscreen is not perfectly lit.
- Greenscreen is 2 meters behind the subject
- I key it in Final cut pro
- My camera is Sony 5100 f1.4, iso 100, 25 fps, shutter 1/50, 1080p
The main problem is that I don’t know what I need to adjust. Is it the greenscreen than should be lit better or something else? Do I need more light or should it be dimmable?
Video with background:
Raw video with greenscreen:
Greenscreen Problems image:
Greenscreen Problems image 2:
Keyed out image:
Keyed out with sample color removal:
While/black with sample color removal:
I thought to buy 2-3 cheap lamps with diffuser to light greenscreen on the bottom.
I’m open for any suggestions. Thanks for your time.