Glaxnimate 2D Animation/Motion Graphics Software

Yes that .webm file opens in browsers and Shotcut. When I open the project in Glaxnimate and export it as .webm that too works in the browser. I don’t understand what is happening.

Exports from the original project did not work. I have downloaded several lottie files and manipulated some of them OK in Glaxnimate. All of the files reported some errors when opened in Glaxnimate, some loaded but only partially, some not at all.

I googled Glaxnimate+Lottie and found a couple of projects that were created with Glaxnimate, but at least these seem to load (although with error messages) and run OK in Glaxnimate, but I still couldn’t export as a .webm file that would load in Shotcut or any browser.

I’m giving it a rest for the time being and may come back to it at a later date,

NOT SUPPORTED.
It is not on the Features web page page, but it is on the Road Map. This is the main way to understand what exists or does not.

SHOW, Thank’s

I’ve been trying to use Glaxnimate for text animation.
Shapes works very well, I can make moves, transparency and rotate effect using keyframes, but texts I can’t do anything. After I add a text with Draw Text tool and insert the text I can’t select the text layer. Seems that it disapears even that the object is there

I don’t found a tutorial video of basic usage of the software for helping me

Interesting. Will give it a try.