Gitched Project

One day recently, I got on a project that I had worked on a few days prior that I hadn’t had time to export after editing. Well, due to the fact that I had already fully edited the video, I went straight to exporting when I came back to the project. After about an hour of exporting, I checked the video file, and it seemed to have removed the video clips that I had left in the video and kept the parts that I had removed in the video. I decided to go and actually look at the timeline and watch the edit in the mini viewing area and it played just how it did as I exported the project. At this point I was worried about the project, so I exited the software and didn’t save anything as I did. I then reopened the file and it was fixed. I don’t know if my computer read the file wrong or if it was an issue with the software itself. Anyway, I thought that I’d bring it to your attention in case it wasn’t just an isolated incidence on my part.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.