For leading and trailing spaces in translation texts

Spaces at the beginning or end of the translation string can cause problems.

I examined the Turkish translation strings one by one and cleaned up the spaces that were added accidentally, and added the spaces that should be added.

However, there is always a possibility that such errors will occur by translators in the future.

My suggestion:
Instead of adding spaces in the translation string, coding should be done by coding.

In addition, a simple program can be made that clears any gaps that are accidentally added.

Sorry for the wrong sentences. This text was created with Google Translate.
tr-1
tr-2

I was also surprised that the keyboard shortcuts were in the translation texts and I wondered why.

What does that mean? All spaces? In your example of the About dialog, even if I replace the links with placeholders, it would not solve the issue of retaining spaces between words.

In addition, a simple program can be made that clears any gaps that are accidentally added.

Probably for the keyboard shortcuts alone. Do you volunteer?

I was also surprised that the keyboard shortcuts were in the translation texts and I wondered why.

That is a default behavior for the Qt UI design tool we use, and I took it as a strong suggestion that perhaps in some languages the provided Latin/English-based shortcuts may be difficult, unusable, etc.

Sorry. Example of About Dialog for this topic was a wrong example. I looked at the translation texts again and they were a whole.
However, the second picture was a correct example.

Sample string with a space character at the beginning

I can write a program that runs under Windows that clears spaces at the beginning and end of a line in a text file. This is simple and easy.

Uh, no thanks, first of all Windows-only; I do all the translation updates on Linux. Secondly, these are XML and not simple text files, and no that cannot be changed. Lastly, someone needs to first remove all of the leading and trailing spaces in the code first before using it. Unfortunately, that is going to break a lot of already usable translated strings, which is not a nice thing to do to the translators. Many of them do not have a high degree of maintenance.