"Flip and Spin" Text Effect - VERSION 2 (more user-friendly)

Salut @namna, je l’ai essayé - ça marche! C’est brilliant. Je n’ai aucune idée de la façon dont vous avez écrit le code. Merci. C’est une véritable collaboration - trois personnes. Montre juste la puissance de ce forum …

Hi @namna, I tried it - it works! It’s BRILLIANT. I have no idea how you wrote the code. Thank you. Quite a collaboration this - three persons. Just shows the power of this forum…

1 Like

Merci @jonray, il ne manque plus qu’une 4° personne pour faire la traduction de l’UI et de ses boites de messages pour que je puisse vous faire une version anglaise

Thank you @jonray, it misses only a 4th person to make the translation of the UI and its message boxes so that I can make you an English version.

1 Like

If I only had a little free time …

Si j’avais seulement un peu de temps libre …

I tried it out with THIS!!! (Another of my flute videos)…

(Just did this today - it’s not complete yet but I’ve uploaded it and set it to “unlisted” to show the forum) …

1 Like

Je ne disais pas cela pour vous.
J’ai trouvé la 4° personne. Elle s’appelle Deepl, elle connait bien l’anglais, mieux que moi, mais elle fait encore certainement des erreurs.
Voici sa version.

I wasn’t saying that for you.
I found the 4th person. Her name is Deepl, she knows English well, better than I do, but she still certainly makes mistakes.
Here is her version.

webvfx.zip (160.8 KB) (English Version)
Don’t forget to make a backup of your personal webvfx folder as it may contain add-ons that you have added.

Fantastique!

Salut @namna, les traductions en anglais sont toutes bonnes. Deepl est-il une traduction en ligne? Sauf peut-être cette boîte de message, où “modèle” est je pense pas une bonne traduction. “Filtre” serait mieux.

Hi @namna, the English translations are all good. Is Deepl an online translation thing? Except perhaps this message box, where “model” is I think not a good translation. “Filter” would be better.
webvfx message box01

I’ve changed it to:

webvfx message box amended
Hope that’s OK.
Here’s my amended English webvfx file:
webvfx.zip (204.0 KB)

1 Like

Yes it is
https://www.deepl.com/translator

Vous êtes mieux à même que moi pour définir le meilleur terme. Merci d’avoir modifié.

You are in a better position than I am to define the best term. Thank you for changing. :wink:

1 Like

Aucun problème. Vous avez fait un excellent travail à ce sujet. Bravo!!

No problem. You have done a brilliant job on this. Bravo!!

Its looks fabulous i want to give it try my next design project

1 Like

can is use open source software like gimp to create such types of graphics

1 Like

I use TheGimp every day to create overlays for my videos. I find mastering Text and Transparency (Apha Channel) on TheGimp to be a steep learning curve, but worth it.

I banged out this demo video in just a few minutes last week using TheGimp to create a PNG with transparency from an existing logo, then playing with it in Shotcut.
Logo Fun

Thanks very much @Elusien, @jonray & @Namna for UI. It’s fabulous with Shotcut V20-09.
Merci beaucoup @Elusien, @jonray & @Namna pour l’interface. C’est fabuleux avec Shotcut V20-07.

1 Like

Heureux que cela vous plaise.

Glad you like it.