Do you have a video where you need to add a strong wind effect? Use my filter set - wind fx.
How to properly prepare clips:
- Create a track with noise (open generator - noise)
- Place this track below the video track, or create a separate audio track.
- Apply Wind FX to the noisy track.
- The filter is automated for about 15 seconds of duration, but you can extend this for as long as you like by simply adding keyframes to the Low Pass filter.
How to install this effect:
- Shotcut - Settings - App Data Directory - Show - filter-sets (unzip the contents of the archive into this folder)
Wind FX.zip (558 Bytes)