When I save a preset for a filter, only the first 32 keyframe positions for a filter parameter will be saved.
What is your operating system?
What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
Note that the problem may also be apparent using other methods, I’m just giving the specific method through which I produced the problem.
- Load two videos (preferably longer ones) to two seperate tracks.
- Add a size and position filter to the tracks they are on (not the video).
- Manually add keyframes to the size and position keyframe, using over 32 different keyframe positions.
- Save this as a preset.
- Attempt to load the preset into a new size and position filter on the second video.
- Observe that only the first 32 keyframe positions are saved.
Copying and pasting filters works as expected.