There are apparently certain filters missing in different interface languages.
I had shotcut set to german and was trying to implement a spectrum visualisation but it was missing from the filter list. (See left picture below) In the area marked with red there are the audio light visualisation, the audio dance visualisation and the audio waveform visualisation, but not the audio spectrum visualisation.
When I changed the language to english the spectrum visualisation miraculously appeared. (See right part of the picture below)
I did not check wether it was the same for other filters or other languages.
(OS is Windows 10 and Shotcut version is 19.06.15)
EDIT: This bug report is not correct. The Audio Spectrum Visualisation in the german language is not called “Audio-Spectrumvisualisierung” as one might expect since all other audio visualisation filters follow this naming pattern. It is called “Visualisierung des Tonspektrums” and henceforth further down the filterlist.
It would be nice if the spectrum visualisation in german would also follow the same naming convention as the other visualisation filters.