Exporter diaporama réalisé avec shotcut sur Ubuntuvec

Bonjour,
J’ai réalise avec Shotcut, installé sur mon PC Linux -Ubuntu, un diaporama avec une collection de photos et une musique.
Je l’ai exporté avec option par défaut (en mp4).
Quand je veux lire le résultat, je n’ai qu’une vidéo d’iames blanches avec la musique.
Estce un problème de format d’exportation?
Merci

Traduction:

Hello,
In Shotcut, installed on my Linux-Ubuntu PC, I made a slideshow with a collection of photos and music.
I exported it with default option (in mp4).
When I want to read the result, I get a video with only white iames and music.
Is it a problem with the export format?
Thanks

Au lieu de “d’iames”, je suppose que vous vouliez dire “d’images” ?
I suppose you meant to write images instead of iames

Afin de nous aider à trouver une solution à votre problème, je pense qu’il serait utile que vous partagiez une capture d’écran de votre fenêtre Shotcut. Assurez-vous que la fenêtre entière soit visible.
Ensuite, partagez une capture d’écran de votre lecteur multimedia (VLC, Media Player etc…) jouant la vidéo exportée. Cela nous aidera à visualiser le problème.

To help us find a solution to your problem, I think it would be helpful if you could share a screenshot of your Shotcut window. Make sure the entire window is visible.
Then share a screenshot of your media player (VLC, Media Player etc…) playing the exported video. This will help us to visualize the problem.

1 Like

Bonjour,
Comme demandé je vous transmets une impression d 'écran de la session shotcut.
Merci de votre aide,
Th Ph

Voici également une impression du rendu sur VLC.
Cordialement

Th Ph

Which version of Shotcut are you using.
The sound after export works. However, for the test, I suggest using a different sound file, perhaps in a different mp3, wav, etc format.
Make a short video track without filters, transitions, effects. You can try to use some video instead of photos to check if the export will be correct.
If that doesn’t help, show export, advanced, video, codec, audio tabs. Maybe someone will find something.
It’s Linux. Maybe there are codec issues on your system.

The version of Shotcut is 22.11.12 and Ubuntu is 22.04-2
It works well as soon as videos are used : merging, addition of music etc. but not when pictures are used together with videos or only images (even only one). Conversion to png works (slide show is possible but without music).
Any idea ?

There are well known problems with images turning white on Linux when exported. This was fixed for the next version for which there is currently an alpha version:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.