Exported file blank with original videos from Pixel 7 Pro

Hi everyone,
I recently used Shotcut on Ubuntu 23.10 and I’m happy with it (apart from some occasional crashes for no apparent reason).
I’m editing some videos shot with a Pixel 7 Pro vertically. I imported the files, the program created the proxies correctly and everything was fine until I did the final file export. The export takes place, but when opening the file it is completely black.
I’ve tried doing a few things like turning off the hardware encoder or adjusting the video format first, but the result is still the same.

I have also noticed (in other videos) that adding an audio track generates some crackling in the sound in correspondence with the video transitions.

Hi @vimo58

Other users have reported a similar problem.
Disabling Use hardware encoder in the Export panel seems to be working in most cases.

Thank you. It is an attempt that I have already made without result.

Try turning off proxy mode. That feature has a problem with the way video files are created on many pixel phones, but I do not know about this model exactly.

After trying to disable proxy files in the current project, I tried again to export the final movie, but again got a black file.
So I created a new project with the original files and in the end I was able to export correctly.
So your suggestion (to work with original files and not proxies) is valid.
Thank you.

This is fixed for the next version 23.09

Happy to hear that. :+1: