Hello, I’m having trouble exporting a project that is almost 12 minutes long. It has extra audios, text, and image processing (such as opacity). I’ve tried many times to export but it never works. Most of the time it only arrived at 5%. Below are the ways I tried to export:
- I checked OPEN GL (NOT WORKING)
- I already tried to mix in constant bit rate
- I have already placed MBV Rate Control
- ALREADY REDUCES AUDIO BIT RATE
- I already tried the formats> MPEG-2, YOUTUBE, H.264 MAIN PROFILE
- EXPORTED IN STANDARD (MP4)
- EXPORTED IN AVI
- Change the scan mode to interlaced and then change the field order to the first field.
- EXPORTED IN WMV (It only worked out halfway)
- EXPORTED IN MP4, 1280x720 AND 12MB BIT RATE
- DELETE HALF OF PROJECT AND TRIED TO EXPORT ONLY HALF OF PROJECT IN 1080p
- I DELETE EXTRA AUDIOS AND IMAGE AND AUDIO FILTERS, SO EXPORTED ONLY 1080p VIDEO (up to 68%)
- I DELETE EXTRA AUDIOS AND IMAGE AND AUDIO FILTERS, SO EXPORTED ONLY 720p VIDEO (it was only up to 68%)
None of these ways worked. The only one that worked and I tested 2 times is:
- Exported in MP4, 720x480 (inferior quality)
Unfortunately I tried many other times, as I already lost a lot of time in the project I do not want to lose it, but I wanted more quality because it is to be passed in Data Show.
Below I am leaving the settings of my notebook, and the prints of my project.
Do you have the solution for me?
Version of Shotcut: 19.10.20
Windows 7 Ultimate (Service Pack 1) 32 Bits
Intel Core i3 -2310m 2.10GHz
Memory (RAM) 3,00 GB