Export Issues- Failed exit code

Trying to export a video file. I use Shotcut all the time and have never had any issues. only difference is i have included an image sequence this time for some stop motion stuff. Export fails every time at 27 percent which is about where the sequence starts. The end ofthe log file says this
“[h264 @ 000000000a3605c0] Reinit context to 1920x1088, pix_fmt: yuv420p
[AVIOContext @ 000000000a7bba40] Statistics: 6969407 bytes read, 4 seeks
[AVIOContext @ 000000000a7bc640] Statistics: 8157681 bytes read, 7 seeks
Failed with exit code -1073741819
Failed with exit code -1073741819”

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In a separate session, open the image sequence and export it as video file. Then, replace the image sequence in your project with the video file.
I will make some tests to see if I can reproduce a general problem with using an image sequence in a project.

I cant seem to import any image sequence anymore. Instantly Crashes.

As a side note, i tried copying the timeline to source to export from from there the image sequence. Which works for all other portions of the movie but if i attempt to play, or play through the image sequence Shotcut crashes.

OK, all my test image sequences work. I guess you cannot use that sequence. Feel free to send a link to download it. Maybe you can find another program to convert it if you really need it.

I see. How about the issue of not being able to import any image sequences anymore?

Based on what you provided the answer is, again: it works for me. If you want me to test something be specific:

• shotcut version
  • image format and resolution
  • number of images

Maybe it depends on some setting. Maybe it depends on something I have not thought of.

So it seems that if i mess with the image sequence settings (change to 2 frames per picture, instead of 1) i can get it to complete an export, but then when playing the exported video, it stalls at the same point it was failing to export previously. Where would one find the version information within the program? Images are jpegs, horizontal and vert resolution of 72 dpi. 211 images.

Got a successful export. Changed to 2 frames per picture, and set the pixel ration to 2:2 instead of 1:1. Thank you for your help.

Try exporting your image sequence separately then it can be put on the playlist and bring it down as norm. In fact I run 4k and edit my films in block it saves hours of rendering time.
Pete

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.