What is your operating system?
I’m using Windows 10 Enterprise
What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Shotcut version is 22.06.23, 64 bits.
Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
I created a projet with following elements:
- One video track to make subtitles (V4)
- Two video track to mask some part of the video wich are confidential (V3 and V2)
- One video track wich contain the main video
- One sound track wich contain a voice
- One sound track wich contain a music background
When I check my project with the preview everything seems ok.
But when I export it ( I tried the preset H.264 High Profile, Youtube and default) with the Timeline, some parts of my tracks V3 and V2 are missing. For example, those selected in red are missing.
I don’t understand why.
What I don’t understand is that there is a difference between the preview and the file exported in .mp4 format.
Could you help me please?
Thank you in advance.