Error message in installation Shotcut

Bonjour, j’ai voulu installer la dernière version de shotcut sur windows 8 et j’ai une fenêtre qui m’indique : le point d’entrée de procédure systemparametersinfoforDPI est introuvable dans la bibliothèque de liens dynamiques C:\ProgramFiles\Shotcut\Qt6.Gui.dll. Je ne peux donc pas installer le programme. J’ai essayé toutes les versions, et j’obtiens toujours le même affichage, alors que shotcut fonctionnait avant que j’installe la nouvelle version. Comme je ne suis pas informaticien, est ce que quelq’un peut résoudre mon problème ? Merci !

Translation
Hello, I wanted to install the latest version of shotcut on windows 8 and I have a window that tells me: the procedure entry point systemparametersinfoforDPI could not be found in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramFiles\Shotcut\Qt6 .Gui.dll. So I can’t install the program. I tried all versions, and I still get the same display, while shotcut was working before I installed the new version. As I am not a computer expert, can someone solve my problem? THANKS !

Bonjour @Trithe74
En tentant de réinstaller une ancienne version (qui fonctionnait sur votre ordinateur) essayez l’option Remove Shotcut Settings From Registry. Cela réglera peut-être votre problème.
Mais notez que si vous avez fait des réglages personnalisés (comme la disposition des modules de l’interface par exemple) ils seront effacés.

Hi @Trithe74
When attempting to reinstall an older version (that worked on your computer) try the Remove Shotcut Settings From Registry option. This might fix your problem.
But note that if you have made custom settings (such as the layout of the interface modules for example) they will be erased.

W36gWgUfmz

Choose the Windows 7 version from the Download page. 2023 versions and beyond require at least version Windows 10

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.