Effekte Hinzufügen German

Ich woltte fragen ob mann in Shotcut effekte Herunterladen kan und sie dan hinzufügen kann

Google translation: I wanted to ask if you can download effects in Shotcut and add them dan

@emcsquared was just going to post that, lol.

My response (German) : @Leon_771 Beste Antwort ist nein. Shotcut verwendet vorinstallierte Filter, die Effekte sind. Einfache und erweiterte Keyframes enthalten einige der Filter. Was versuchst du zu erreichen? Es gibt viele talentierte Leute in diesem Forum, die Shotcut verwenden.

Für eine bessere Kommunikation könnte es einfacher sein, ins Englische zu übersetzen. Ich verwende Google Translate, da ich weder Deutsch lesen noch sprechen kann.

(English) Best answer is no. Shotcut uses preinstalled filters, which are effects. Simple & Advanced Keyframes are with some of the filters. What are you trying to accomplish? There is a lot of talented people in this forum that use Shotcut.

It might be easier to translate into English for better communication. I’m using Google Translate as I can’t read nor speak German.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.