Edited vids on USB not recognised on TV

I have edited a lot of videos onto Shotcut and joined etcThen exported to a memory stick.When i plug in stick into Samsung TV ,the TV doesnt recognise the USB.The USB will play on my PC. I have tried many sticks USB 3.0 on my older 2.0 USB PV Computer. and they all work on my PC but never recognised on my TV

Not really anything to do with Shotcut then, since it is a problem with your TV reading USB drives (unless I misunderstood the original post).

Assuming you’ve tried accessing the USB using one of the various methods listed here:

… I would check the format of the drives against your TV model, since the above link reads as follows:

"• If a USB device connected to the TV is not recognized, the list of files on the device is corrupted or a file in the list is not played, please connect the USB device to a PC, format the device and check the connection.

QLED and SUHD TVs support FAT, exFAT, and NTFS file systems.

Full HD TVs support NTFS (Read Only), FAT16 and FAT32."

So for example, if you have a QLED TV and the drive is FAT32, then that might be a problem. Just an idea.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.