DOT REMOVAL and other filters

Sorry, @WALDIR21, it looks like that’s actually an advanced feature (being able to edit your own post for up to 30 days after posting). To gain that ability automatically, you need to:

• Visiti at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Cast at least 1 like
  • Receive at least 1 like
  • Reply to at least 3 different topics
  • Enter at least 20 topics
  • Read at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

The above are the default requirements of discourse (the software this forum uses).
If there are any changes to these requirements, the administrators of the website can advise.

I completely understand, thanks for the guidance. I will do my best to meet these goals and interact more with colleagues. I apologize for any mistakes made, it’s already complicated to understand the translator, imagine when discussing technical terms of the program, I have to guess what you mean, laughs. Thanks

The easiest thing to do is to open a new thread (clasification; Suggestion). The title could be something like:

Suggestion to identify filters applied to a clip by clicking on them in the Player Window.

The text could be something like:

The Visual User Interface (VUI) for a filter can be highlighted by selecting a clip, then selecting the filter, then ensuring that the playhead is positioned within the clip.

For clips that have lots of filters applied to them it would be useful if Shotcut could do the reverse, i.e. clicking on an area within the player would identify which filter(s) are active in the area underneath the area that is clicked.

As I said though, I personally think this is not going to be trivial to do and won’t be a priority for the developers. There may be multiple filters applied to clips on multiple tracks that are active at that position on the player. How does Shotcut choose which one to identify, or does it identify all such filters and which tracks they are applied to?

Thanks for the tip, I’ve done the post. I don’t think it’s difficult for those who know the subject, Cantasia has this feature. I imagine it’s just an inversion of destiny/origin.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.