Diaporama de véhicules de collections

Réalisé entièrement avec Shotcut en utilisant le nouvel outil de création de diaporama

Made entirely with Shotcut using the new slideshow maker

https://galipe51.tumblr.com/post/625430881111293952/diaporama-de-v%C3%A9hicules-trait%C3%A9-fa%C3%A7on-aquarelle

5 Likes

Very cool. That’s a good demonstration of using the slideshow maker.

I like how the van artwork faded to new artwork at the same time as it did pan/zoom - totally smooth. Was that easy with slideshow maker or did that take extra work?

1 Like

Merc HikingMike Pour ce joli compliment.
En ce qui concerne la fluidité, je n’ai pratiquement utilisé que la transition par dissolution. Cela vient aussi de la qualité des images de base en .tiff 6000x4000 16 bit que j’ai transformé en jpeg 100 % 2500 X1664 pour le film.
Est ce que le créateur de diaporama est facile ? Oui et non !
Il demande à être affiné. Je vais demandé par exemple à l’équipe de développement d’ajouter une option pas de zoom.
J’espère avoir répondu à tes questions

Bonne soirée.

Thank you HikingMike For this nice compliment.
When it comes to fluidity, I practically only used the dissolution transition. This also comes from the quality of the base images in 6000x4000 16 bit .tiff which I transformed into 100% 2500 X1664 jpeg for the film.
Is the slideshow maker easy? Yes and no !
It asks to be refined. For example, I will ask the development team to add a no zoom option.
I hope I have answered your questions

Good night

une nouvelle version de ce diaporama.
https://streamable.com/tar4a6

No zoom is available.

Set zoom % to zero. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Désolé Sauron cela ne marche pas.
Il faut cliquer sur chaque image pour enlever le filtre afin que l’image 4/3 soit Bien au centre du projet 16/9.

Je refais l’expérience demain pour montre ce qui ne marche pas

Bonne nuit

Sorry Sauron that doesn’t work.
You must click on each image to remove the filter so that the 4/3 image is in the center of the 16/9 project.

I do the experiment again tomorrow to show what does not work

Good night

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.