Daredevil “Main Title” (Lyrics) // Megaraptor x AVENUENIGHTS Remix (Made with Shotcut)

Happy Sunday fellow Shotcutters,

AJ here with (x2) Made with Shotcut videos. Daredevil is one of my favorite superheroes. So I was super stoked to find out that Megaraptor had done a Metal version of the Netflix “Main Title.” I wanted to lay down some vocals/lyrics and also make a cool video to go along with the cover. I appropriated footage from the official Netflix teaser, trailer, some shots from the show and of course that beautiful opening intro sequence by Elastic.

I am using a lot of slow pans for the text. As for the text, there’s 75 lines of lyrics. I made the assets look pretty in Photoshop and exported them out as .pngs. I didn’t want to do too many animations; as I personally can’t stand lyric videos that go overboard with animations and make it difficult for the viewer to read the lyrics.

I slowed down the opening sequence footage so it would be in-synch with the length of the song. Then I made quick cuts to emphasize tempo changes in the music. There’s also video tracks of visually interesting film burns and red lens flares overlaid onto the footage below the track. Special thanks to Megaraptor for letting me use his cover.

If any of you fellow Shotcutters have questions about Shotcut or want to collab on future projects - I don’t bite. Say “Hello.” :wave: Thanks for watching. Keep on Shotcutting everyone and stay safe!

X A X

CUSTOM THUMBNAIL - DAREDEVIL (LYRICS) by AVENUENIGHTS

CUSTOM THUMBNAIL - DAREDEVIL (VOCALS ONLY) by AVENUENIGHTS

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.