Crop effect not in the exported video (output)

What is your operating system?
Windows 7

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
I exported a project where the video clips were cropped and had the size and position effect to make them full screen videos. The preview from shotcut shows that these effects work however no matter how much I export the project, the final output did not reflect the crop and size and position effects.

Quite often people mistakenly put a filter on the Output track, indicated by a funnel symbol.
Check to make sure you have no funnel. If you do, click on Output, and remove unintended filter(s).
2020-09-22_10-14-00

If this is not the issue, going to need more information:

1. Screenshot showing the clip selected with the filter window showing the filter settings.
  2. Video Mode resolution (Click on Output, then Properties)
  3. Clip resolution (Click on the clip, then Properties)
  4. Output settings. Did you enter Advanced and change anything, if so what.

Not sure what crop filter you used as there are 3 of them.
Crop: Circle
Crop: Rectangle
Crop: Source

Hi, the filter on output track is not the issue. Here are the infos you needed:

Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Clip Resolution: There are different clips with different resolutions but the clip resolution for sa screenshot I sent is 960x540

I always open advanced and it is set to default. I do not know what changed anymore. I use the same settings and it always worked.

I used Crop: Source plus the “size and position” effect.

I have already fixed this. I just reset the export settings and it worked now. Thank you. Confused by this tho since its the same values I’ve been using in months. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi again lol. After watching the whole output, only a few clips had these effects applied. There are still clips that did not have the crop and size&position fx in it. I’m sorry lol. Is there any technical settings I need to adjust? I really don’t get this. This is the first time this happened to me.

Try turning off proxy and preview scaling. Then, review each clip with these filters.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.