What is your operating system?
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0, Build 19045) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)?
Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
REPRO RATE: 11/20, reproduced on various different machines.
- Launch Shotcut.
- Open a video file by dragging it over Shotcut (.mkv files were used during testing).
- Drag the video to the Timeline.
- Split the video once at any point along the Timeline. (Hotkey: S).
- Delete the clip connected to the start of the video (Hotkey: Delete).
- Quickly drag the remaining clip to the start of the Timeline.
- Observe Shotcut might crash.
User observed Shotcut occasionally crashes when dragging a clip to the start of the timeline.
This occurs when User quickly moves a clip to the start of the timeline immediately after deleting a clip that is located at the start of the timeline.