Corner Pin Filter No Longer Has Interpolator Options?

I just updated to the latest version of Shotcut… Version 12.10.31
I need to utilize the corner pin filter for most of my clips. The interpolator tab no longer allows me to select a different option other than bicubic smooth. There is a tab but nothing happens when I try to open it. Using this filter drastically slows down the video preview as well as render times but I was having success with the other setting (I believe it was bilinear) in the previous version of Shotcut 20.09.27. Is this a bug or were the other interpolation options removed? Thank you for any help you can give!

You are probably suffering from the popup menu bug with this version, multiple screens, and different display scales per screen. The menus affected are Timeline, clip context menu, Keyframes, and Rich Text editor. Probably some of these combos are affected too. The fore-mentioned menus are fixed for the next version, but it is going to take a long time to update all of the rest of the UI to the new API where this works.
You can either move the Shotcut window to the other screen, disconnect screens, run Shotcut with command line argument --QT_SCALE_FACTOR 1, or downgrade.

Thanks you for your reply. Moving the window over to my other screen did fix that particular problem but caused a number of others in the UI. I reverted to the previous version and will stick with that for now. Thanks again! It’s a great program!

The problem with combo boxes in filters not appearing has been fixed for the next release 20.11 (not the beta).

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.