Found on macOS Sonoma 14.8.9, but I suspect this is within the Shotcut specific logic and not the OS layer
26.9.27 (latest stable)
Yes; I ran into it with a pretty developed project, but I can reproduce it within that project, and can likely make a barebones project to demonstrate it if requested.
- within an image I added onto a video track, I added a “Size, Position & Rotate” filter with 2 keyframes, one at the start, and end of that image’s duration
- I copied that exact filter over to a video track (rather than just within the image itself), using the “Copy All” button, but on pasting it into the video track, it was empty of all of the copied properties; X/Y/W/H were all 0, no keyframes, etc.
- I then deleted that filter (using “Remove selected filter”), saw that the filter icon on the video track was still active
- I deselected that video track (by just selecting a different video track), and then back to it, and the correct filter with the keyframes I had put in DID show up, in the end.
Thanks! This latest update has been great.