Copy & Paste / Duplication for Keyframes

I don’t think this is the same thing as “easing functions for keyframes” I’ve found in Roadmap, but if it is, then my apologies, the admins may delete this post if so.

But anyway, I’ve been tinkering around in Shotcut for a few days now I guess, and honestly for an open source, free program it is awesome, very versatile, and I love the amount of filters, it’s awesome!..

… but I am a bit puzzled by the keyframe system, I think it’s cool and it does the job, but it seems like a few basic features are missing, mainly the ability to copy and paste / duplicate keyframes.

It seems like such a simple addition so I’m unsure why it’s not already here, I know that you can copy the values from one keyframe to another but the issue is when you have multiple keyframes, copying and pasting the values of all of them would be a bit of a hassle, it’s possible, but just having the ability to duplicate keyframes would make a lot of things easier.

I mean I’m maybe even willing to try my hand at maybe possibly Idk adding the feature myself, I know a bit of programming, and I’m sure it can’t be that hard to implement, Idk how I’d do so though.

Anyway yeah, other then that this is looking like a really cool program and props to the team for making it so awesome!