Chroma Key doesn't work?

I already looked like an hour for a way to finally get it to work but it just doesn’t want to remove the green

I also tried using advanced chromakey but that didn’t do anything either.
I would really appreciate if someone could point out if and what I’m doing wrong.
Version 22.04.25

Bonjour,
J’ai eu le même problème avec chroma key simple mais cela a fonctionné avec chromakey avancée. je ne puis en dire plus. Version 22.04.25

Make sure you haven’t accidentally adjusted the simple keyframe.
Made with Shotcut version 22.04.25
shotcut_2022-05-10_06-42-32

Thanks for the answer, the Keyframe was a bit off but adjusting it sadly didn’t change anything.
Any other ideas on what the problem could be?

What is the Blend mode of track V2? [select the track then click on “Properties”] If it is set to “none” then change it to “over”.

What is the Blend mode of track V2? [select the track then click on “Properties”] If it is set to “none” then change it to “over”.

V2 seemed to be in some way bugged out because, it only showed a blank page when I clicked on properties.
I deleted it and created a new one and now it works as it should,Thanks

Glad you got it working. Well done.

Hi @_Nico, I arrive a little late to the party, but in case you’re interested, I recreated your MLG Hitmarker sound effect file and put it on a transparent clip. No need to use a chroma key filter. Just paste it above any other clip.

You can download it here: MLG-marker-sound-effect-transparent.mov

The file in action:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.