Change path of my inputs

Hello everyone,
All my inputs (original photos, videos, musics) are stored in a same folder that was moved to another location.
Is it possible to change the path of the inputs (massively or not) ? If yes, can you describe how to do ?

Thank you for your help.

There’s a more complicated answer but a simple answer is: if you truly need to change the paths, you could edit the .mlt file in a text editor and do a search and replace on the path.

There is a simpler answer for most people uncomfortable with manually editing XML in a text editor: Shotcut’s Missing Files dialog explained in the following Documentation page

That’s actually one of the reasons I chose Shotcut over another video editor that would have taken that control away from me. I like having full project management control outside of Shotcut (or whatever tool I’m using).

Great ! I made a copy to test : I change .mlt extension to .xml, I open with text editor, and I was able to replace massively the path (ctrl + h). Then I changed again .xml to .mlt. I checked the result on shocut and it works properly. Thank you :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.