Can't find "Crop: Rectangle" filter

I’m trying to follow some guides that suggest using the “Crop: Rectangle” feature to crop a source in my timeline, and I can’t find it in the filter list. I think something is going wrong with loading the filter, in my application log I see

[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> added filter "Corner Pin" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> reading filter metadata "crop" "meta.qml" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> added filter "Crop: Source" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> reading filter metadata "crop" "meta_movit.qml" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> added filter "Crop: Source" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> reading filter metadata "crop_circle" "meta.qml" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> reading filter metadata "crop_rectangle" "meta.qml" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> reading filter metadata "dance" "meta_dance.qml" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> added filter "Audio Dance Visualization" 
[Debug  ] <FilterController::loadFilterMetadata> reading filter metadata "deband" "meta.qml"

There are no errors in the log, and the only warning is [Warning] <MLT> [consumer 0x558cf1ae5f80] The DeckLink drivers not installed.

I’ve tried upgrading mlt to media-libs/mlt-7.24.0 (I’m on Gentoo) based on some suggestions there’s an MLT bug related to this, but that doesn’t seem to have changed anything.

You did not configure the MLT build with the Qt 6 module. (-D MOD_QT6=ON)

Thanks. Now I’m getting a [Fatal ] <> Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (6.7.0) with this library (6.7.1), but that one seems like it’s just a bit of rebuilding away from sorting itself out :wink: