It works! I simply changed libx64 codec to mpeg4 and finally the video was entirely exported, obviously with a quality degradation.
So It was only a codec problem that my pc can’t manage properly. Don’t mind, the most important thing is that I have no need to remake all from the start and can continue to develop the project adding credits and soundtrack, merging all in Shotcut on a more “comfortable” pc.
Steve, I know that my pc doesn’t meet the minimums, but Shotcut never gave my troubles. My doubts were born after it rendered 85% of the project and started to stop after I added the remaining 15% (except credits and soundtrack), with problems always in the same point, even when I changed the suspicious file(s). Now it worked with the original ones.
I hope it will be useful: during the exportaions, Shotcut never crashed, even when I left it render for 3 and more hours. So we can say that Shotcut si a robust NLE, even on carbon powered PCs.
Turbo50. Actually there are a lot of posts and unfortunately I posted mine during a “rain” of new posts and the complexity of it had it slippered down. It was difficult to find it to me too. But as you can saw too, when I post a reply to it, answers followed in few minutes. Thanks