Canon Powershot G-series Correction LUT's

Hello, does there exist a correctional LUT for Canon Powershot G-series cameras? I’ve looked through the forum here and elsewhere online and can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. I don’t want to get a creative LUT, just something I can use to get my contrast and colors within a normal range, and then tweak them from there. Thank you.

A LUT 3D filter exists in Shotcut.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, I’m aware of that, but I’m looking for a correctional LUT specific to Canon Powershot G-series cameras. Unless there is one embedded in Shotcut that I’m just not seeing.

No there is not a LUT specific to your camera. But this filter is not compatible with your Canon Powershot?
Have a nice day,

However there is in Shotcut a White balance and a colour grading if it helps

At the very least, there are correction LUT’s designed for camera systems, if not specific cameras. Shoot flat, and then use a LUT to bring bring color shifts specific to that camera back to normal levels. I might not be using familiar terms for that process, but that’s the approach I was looking for. I think I’ve found what I’m looking for, though, so I’ll go from there. Thanks so much for your input.

Ok it’s very good for you if you found what you needed. I hope you a good continuation!

1 Like

Hello,
I also have a Canon Powershot G-series, so I’m interested in what you’ve found if you don’t mind sharing.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.